Exchange RPC Binding Order

Post by Wayne » Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:00:00

To all that can help, thanks

I am running Exchange 5.5 on a Novell 4.1 network and would like to change
the RPC Binding Order on the Exchange Server.

Is it a registry setting change like the Exchange Client?

Thanking you in advance
Wayne B

Exchange RPC Binding Order

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:00:00

>I am running Exchange 5.5 on a Novell 4.1 network and would like to change
>the RPC Binding Order on the Exchange Server.

>Is it a registry setting change like the Exchange Client?

Yes.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\Exchange
Provider\Rpc_Svr_Binding_Order

That should all be on a single line, not wordwrapped.