OWA password

Post by R Mansk » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:49:06

Hello;

From within my company, if someone tries to access our Exchange server via
OWA (Internet browser) inside our company on the intranet, they must enter
their user name, password and domain name.  But if someone access the
Exchange via OWA from outside the company intranet across the Internet, they
do not need to enter a password to get access.

I know it's a security, but what specifically should I check to see what's
wrong

Thanks

1. OWA passwords, IIS passwords

We have OWA running on our network.  We also have a web page, using IIS,
that has a link to our OWA page.  When you log on to the web page it
requires NT authentication, which is what we want, but then it requires you
again to enter your password for OWA.  Is there a way around this so that
the users only have to enter their password once?  Thanks

2. why there is no a way to import address book from Web client?

3. OWA - password expire after logon in to OWA

4. Outlook 2000 Permissions / Roles

5. OWA Password expiration

6. Server Monitor hardware not presnet

7. Exchange 5.5 OWA - password is about to expire in 0 days

8. MTA down

9. OWA Password Expiry Warning

10. OWA password security...

11. OWA password problem