Server Down - Event Log says...

Post by Curti » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:42:21

Clients cannot logon to exchange server, and the event log on the server
says...

Event ID: 1016

mailbox, and is not the primary Windows 2000 account on the mailbox.

Is this Event Log error the cause of our Exchange server being down? How can
I fix this?

I'm new to both Server 2000, and Exchange Server 2000. I checked the
Exchange services, and they all seem to have started.

-Curtis

1. Server Down - Event Log says...

Clients cannot logon to exchange server, and the event log on the server
says...

Event ID: 1016

mailbox, and is not the primary Windows 2000 account on the mailbox.

Is this Event Log error the cause of our Exchange server being down? How can
I fix this?

I'm new to both Server 2000, and Exchange Server 2000. I checked the
Exchange services, and they all seem to have started.

-Curtis

2. SMTP Mail

3. Event log says.....

4. Outlook client? Where????

5. OWA says server is down or HTTP disabled

6. About Backup & Restore Exchange !

7. OWA says the server is down, even though the protocol is enabled

8. Mailbox Store Corrupt?!?!?

9. Security Log and Application log saying different things

10. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

11. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

12. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

13. EXchange Server Event Log Event ID:1221