address book conversion: bitware to exchange

address book conversion: bitware to exchange

Post by Francois » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

How to transfer my adress book (it is on a demo program: BITWARE) to
microsoft exchange

1. Conversion of Exchange Address Book to a text file

We need to convert the Exchange Address Book (*.pba) to a text (*.txt) file
for use with another product.  We have not been able to find a way to get
the address book somewhere to send it out as a text file.  When using the
mail merge option in MS Word, the use address book is grayed out (MS
knowledge base Article ID Q154137).  We would appreciate any help anyone
could give us.

2. HELP! All Oultook Client can not sync with the server's address Book

3. Exchange Address Book/Messages Conversion

4. Mailbox Manager

5. Lotus Domino/Notes->Exchange/Outlook Address Book Conversion

6. Deleting a mail message from 100 mailboxes?

7. Exchange Address Book/Messages Conversion

8. How can I relay mail to different mail relay hosts

9. Lotus Domino/Notes->Exchange/Outlook Address Book Conversion

10. Notes Address Book Conversion

11. GroupWise to Outlook address book conversion

12. PERSONAL ADDRESS BOOK CONVERSION (MAC to PC)