File needed for a exchange inst on cluster "Srvrmax.exe 5.5.1960.10"

File needed for a exchange inst on cluster "Srvrmax.exe 5.5.1960.10"

Post by TN » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:46:31

Hey

I'am trying to find a file this Srvrmax.exe  5.5.1960.10

Please help me

This cluster group does not contain the appropriate system resources. Select
a group that contains an IP address, a network name, and a shared hard disk.

CAUSE
The Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Setup routine is hard-coded to look for
cluster resources of the following types: "IP Address," "Network Name," and
"Physical Disk."

Setup.exe does not recognize new storage types that are not of type
"Physical Disk." The dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) that are included with
most third-party clustering products do not identify the storage device as
having a resource type of "physical disk."

RESOLUTION
A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended to
correct the problem described in this article and should be applied only to
systems experiencing this specific problem.

To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to
obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services
phone numbers and information on support costs, please go to the following
address on the World Wide Web:

  http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp

NOTE : In special cases, charges that are normally incurred for support
calls may be canceled, if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a
specific update will resolve your problem. Normal support costs will apply
to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the
specific update in question.

The English version of this fix should have the following file attributes or
later:

Component: Setup Program

      File name  Version
      Srvrmax.exe  5.5.1960.10

After you obtain the fix, follow these steps to apply it:
  1.. Create a new folder on your hard disk, and then copy the contents of
the Server\Setup\I386 folder from the Exchange Server 5.5 CD-ROM to this new
folder.

  2.. Rename the Setup.exe file in the folder on the hard disk to Setup.old,
and then rename the Srvrmax.exe file to Setup.exe.

  3.. Run Setup.exe from the folder on the hard disk.

  4.. When the installation process is finished, apply the latest service
pack for Exchange Server 5.5, even if it was already applied previously. For
additional information about how to obtain the latest service pack for
Exchange Server 5.5, click the article number below to view the article in
the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

File needed for a exchange inst on cluster "Srvrmax.exe 5.5.1960.10"

Post by Kevin Mille » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:22:54

It is a setup file on the Select version of Exchange server 5.5 CD. It is
the setup file for Exchange enterprise edition...

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

> Hey

> I'am trying to find a file this Srvrmax.exe  5.5.1960.10

> Please help me

> This cluster group does not contain the appropriate system resources.
Select
> a group that contains an IP address, a network name, and a shared hard
disk.

> CAUSE
> The Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Setup routine is hard-coded to look for
> cluster resources of the following types: "IP Address," "Network Name,"
and
> "Physical Disk."

> Setup.exe does not recognize new storage types that are not of type
> "Physical Disk." The dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) that are included with
> most third-party clustering products do not identify the storage device as
> having a resource type of "physical disk."

> RESOLUTION
> A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended
> correct the problem described in this article and should be applied only
> systems experiencing this specific problem.

> To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to
> obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services
> phone numbers and information on support costs, please go to the following
> address on the World Wide Web:

>   http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp

> NOTE : In special cases, charges that are normally incurred for support
> calls may be canceled, if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that
> specific update will resolve your problem. Normal support costs will apply
> to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the
> specific update in question.

> The English version of this fix should have the following file attributes
or
> later:

> Component: Setup Program

>       File name  Version
>       Srvrmax.exe  5.5.1960.10

> After you obtain the fix, follow these steps to apply it:
>   1.. Create a new folder on your hard disk, and then copy the contents of
> the Server\Setup\I386 folder from the Exchange Server 5.5 CD-ROM to this
new
> folder.

>   2.. Rename the Setup.exe file in the folder on the hard disk to
Setup.old,
> and then rename the Srvrmax.exe file to Setup.exe.

>   3.. Run Setup.exe from the folder on the hard disk.

>   4.. When the installation process is finished, apply the latest service
> pack for Exchange Server 5.5, even if it was already applied previously.
For
> additional information about how to obtain the latest service pack for
> Exchange Server 5.5, click the article number below to view the article in
> the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

1. File needed for a exchange inst on cluster "Srvrmax.exe 5.5.1960.10"

[...]

2. "Outlook 10 Message Manager (exchange setting) is a corrupt file"

3. Routing Engine "RESVC"!!!

4. "Outlook 10 message manager (exchange setting) is a corrupt file

5. Help! Year 2000 Live Rollover?!!

6. SMTP Connector "down" every 10 Minutes

7. Mail stays in IMS queue!!

8. clustering "without" clustering

9. Please Help""""""""""""""

10. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

11. "Outlook 10 Message Manager (exchange setting) is a corrupt file"