Closed mailboxes

Post by ferg » Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:27:13

Hi All.
Greetings and best wishes. How can I get exchange to reject/block any and
all mail addressed to former employees (closed mailboxes)?

Thanks

1. can't delete items from closed mailbox

Recently we have had a number of instances where a user
reaches their mailbox limit, the mailbox is closed, and
the user is unable to delete any messages from any folder
in the mailbox. The only work around we have found is to
set up personal folders and move enough items into the
perssonal folders to get the mailbox below the limit. The
user can then delete messages.

This started happening about 2 weeks ago. Has anyone else
experienced this problem or know of a possible fix?

Thanks in advance....Sue

2. send/recieve keeps asking for authent but doesnt work

3. Too Many CLOSED MAILBOX Messages...HELP

4. Error: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

5. can't 'unclose' closed mailbox after exceeding size limit

6. Offline Global Address List to PAB File

7. mailbox is closed messages after disabling/hiding mailbox

8. outlook clients running REAL slow - help please

9. Need to recover mailbox priv1.edb with log files and dirty closed edb file

10. Changing Mailbox Closed Message

11. Can't close Administrator's mailbox

12. Closing down a Mailbox.

13. customizing "Your Mailbox is Closed" message