IMSEXT.DLL

Post by W. Vinten Lt » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I have a problem with our Exchange Server, I think it is linked to using the
IMSEXT.DLL for Inbound and OutBound Journaling.  What happens is at various
times (can not force the issue) the Server seems to send the emails as
normal but also sends out the email to another recepient who was not even
specified on the email list.

So we are finding that emails that are sent to one company also go to
another company, which as you may guess is causing us some embrassment and
could even affect our Business.

Please could anyone shed some light on the situtation or suggest any other
reason for this happening.

We are running Exchange Server Standard v5.5 with Service Pack 3.  We run
our own DNS Server Internally, We use *guard Firewall for NT v4.2 as the
Firewall and a WebRAMP Router.

Regards

Adrian Starling / George Wymer.

IMSEXT.DLL

Post by Andy Web » Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:23:24

Well, rename or move the DLL and restart the IMS.

Simpler-Webb, Inc.  Austin, TX  "Mauve has more RAM" -Dilbert
Exchange FAQ   -   http://www.veryComputer.com/

Quote:> Hi