Role Error EX5.5 SP1

Post by Mark Baue » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I get the following error whenI attempt to create a role on our server:
?
Failed to create ADSI object:
LDAP://TFSVR/cn=Manager,cn=Recipients,ou=tfindustries,o=T
<ldap://TFSVR/cn=Manager,cn=Recipients,ou=tfindustries,o=T> . F.
Industries
?
Error Number: 46
Error Description: Permission denied
?

1. Upgrade EX4.0 SP5 to EX5.5 SP1

Does anybody have any experience of upgrading a site/organisation from
Exchange 4.0 SP5 to 5.5 SP1?

I'd be particularly interested to know if any problems were
encountered when the schema update propagated around the site.

Any and all information gratefully received.

Thanks,

Andy

2. Team Services

3. Ex5 sp1 (NT4sp3) NTBackup question

4. Display Name

5. "Failed to get inbox", EX5 SP1 Web access

6. Mail Attachment Corruption

7. Upgrade EX4.0 SP5 to EX5.5 SP1

8. exchange/outlook message time incorrect

9. Error: SP1 - Lotus Notes and MS Mail Error

10. SP1 Fail - No mapping error and SMTP extension.dll error

11. Exc Serv 5.0 Update error Cannot install SP1 lodctr dsactrs.ini failed error 183

12. Auto-forwarding stopped working after ex5.5 upgrade from ex5.0