>>>>>OWA HELP!!<<<<<<<

Post by Charles Wesle » Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:00:00

OKay - I got this puppy up and running and everyone loves it!!! Everyone
except one person.  Guess who - the owner of the company!!!!  How freaking
embarrassing is that..."Take a look at this sir.  I think you'll love it!"

OKay, so I have no Proxy server or Firewall issues.  His accoun is in the
same domain as the IIS and Exchange servers.  He has Log on Locally rights
and I even added him to the Admin group!!!!

Please, can someone give me that one thing that is going to make this work
for the Big Boss?????

Thank you!!!!

Post by Brian E. Adam » Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You need to explain the problem...

--

Sincerely,

Brian E. Adams, MCSE+I

Quote:> OKay - I got this puppy up and running and everyone loves it!!! Everyone
> except one person.  Guess who - the owner of the company!!!!  How freaking
> embarrassing is that..."Take a look at this sir.  I think you'll love it!"

> OKay, so I have no Proxy server or Firewall issues.  His accoun is in the
> same domain as the IIS and Exchange servers.  He has Log on Locally rights
> and I even added him to the Admin group!!!!

> Please, can someone give me that one thing that is going to make this work
> for the Big Boss?????

> Thank you!!!!

Post by Dziopal » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Whats the problem? Can you provide some symptoms?

>OKay - I got this puppy up and running and everyone loves it!!! Everyone
>except one person.  Guess who - the owner of the company!!!!  How freaking
>embarrassing is that..."Take a look at this sir.  I think you'll love it!"

>OKay, so I have no Proxy server or Firewall issues.  His accoun is in the
>same domain as the IIS and Exchange servers.  He has Log on Locally rights
>and I even added him to the Admin group!!!!

>Please, can someone give me that one thing that is going to make this work
>for the Big Boss?????

>Thank you!!!!

1. <<<<<Help>>>>>>>>

private isp internet connection to 123.com. How can I get my abc.com
exchange server to recognize and forward all mail received for 123.com to
the 123.com exchange server?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Clinton

2. SMTP Connector 2000

3. SMTP RELAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<,

4. DNS and Exchange problem?

5. >>>>OWA Unable to Get Inbox -- GRRRR!!!!!<<<<<

6. Invalid Window Handle ID no: 80040102

7. <<<<OUTLOOK 2002 + MS EXCHANGE SERVER ON HOME NETWORK>>>>>>

8. Unaccounted data on Exchange

9. SMTP RELAY<<<<<<<<,

10. smtp relay <<<<<<<<<<<<<

11. >>>>Planning Stages Input<<<<