1. OWA X Http virtual Server X ISA stil can't use
I have some domains which I would like to use www.domain1.com/exchange,
I setup http virtual servers for the others domain using the \ for
My Exchange Server is also my webserver, and I am using host header.
If I try server1/exchange for domain2 I can use the OWA for a user from
domain2, without setting up host header.
If I configure host header I can't use OWA.
I use ISA to route to my internal Exchange Server and web server.
All my sites are reacheble from web.
I can validate my user from web throught OWA, it shows on the status bar the
destiny for the user mailbox, load the frame that separate the outllok bar
from the emails siae of OWA, but returns me DNS error on both pages.
The only strange thing that I noticed is that it shows
http://www.domain1.com:8030/exchange, and not only www.domain1.com/exchange.
The port 8030 is for host header.
I really need to solve this problem, just passed more than one month and I
need help, please.
2. Exchange and voice ???
3. User access
4. OWA and HTTP Virtual servers
5. general message size limit in Exchange?
6. Additional HTTP Virtual server using SSL
7. forward doen't work well
8. http virtual server
9. Exchange 2000 HTTP Virtual Server Problem
10. SMTP Virtual Server and HTTP-DAV
11. HTTP Virtual Server problem - keeps failing
12. Delete default E2K 2000 default HTTP Virtual Server?