Active Directory Connector Problem

Post by Pv Ledou » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:53:40

Hello,
I have a big problem with ADC. When I created a new Recipient Connection
Agreement, from Exchange 5.5 to Windows, I receive this message:
"Neihter the credentials specified on the Connection Agreement for Windows
2000 server nor your current logged on account have suffisant permissions to
create
security groups within container on the Windows 2000 server speficied on the
Connection Agreement....."

I'm logged as Administrator, and I use the Administrator account in
connection settings. Administrator didn't has all rights on Active Directory
container ?

Please help me !

Thanks!

PV Ledoux
It Manager

1. 5.5 Active Directory Connector Problem

I'm trying to configure the ADC for 5.5 in a Win2K structure and get the
following error when I try to configure the Windows tab.

The Microsoft Exchange server specified on the Connections page is invalid.
Enter a valid server name.

ID no:  c1031b9e
Microsoft Active Directory Connector Management.

It is the only Exchange server that I have, so it has to be right.

2. OWA deleting messages

3. Active Directory Connector Problem

4. Free/Busy sharing between orgs...

5. Active Directory Connector Problems

6. memory leak in Hr...-functions

7. Active Directory Connector problem

8. 'Conversion to Internet format failed' problem occuring with one machine

9. Active Directory Connector Problems

10. X.400 Connector Vs. Active Directory Connector

11. Active Directory Connector

12. Active Directory Connector from Exchange 5.5 to Win2k