Tracking of Outbound Mail thru Exchange 5.5

Tracking of Outbound Mail thru Exchange 5.5

Post by Ajay Pande » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:24:01

We are using Exchange 5.5. Please suggest as to how I can
keep track of the outgoing mail being sent from our users
expecially for those whose address are not in the global
address list.

thanks

1. Unable To Track Outbound Internet E-Mail.

Running Exch 5.5 sp4.

Today I have noticed that I am no longer able to track outbound internet
e-mail, I'm sure it was working fine just before Christmas.  Inbound e-mail
tracking is fine.
I can only track outbound e-mail by message ID.
The only thing that I have changed lately is on the routing tab of the
Internet Mail Connector to resolve a problem we were having with SPAM
e-mail.  Would this cause the problem?
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Microsoft Exchange Connectivity Controller

3. Message Tracking for Outbound Internet Mail

4. Remote Mail - Exchange

5. Exchange 5.5: retrieving mail thru dial-up connection

6. Emails going missing.

7. Exchange 2000 - track outbound messages?

8. Folder replication list

9. Outbound Exchange (IMC) Internet Email Tracking

10. OL2000, Ex 5.5 and HTML mail not coming thru to one mailbox

11. E-mail tracking on Exchange 5.5

12. exchange 5.5: mail tracking

13. Tracking E-mail on Exchange 5.5