HELP!! with OWA and password changes

Post by Ed Cris » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Folks:

OWA is telling me that me password will expire in 9 days.  I go to OPTIONS
and click on "change password" and the page fails to load.

It tries to open the following URL:

https://<computername>/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.htr

What am I missing here?

HELP!

THANKS!!!

Ed Crist
Commodore Perry School District

1. OWA change password help..

Hello's all..
I'm in the process of enabling users to change their
passwords through OWA.
When users are prompted to change their password, they are
prompted to enter Domain Name, Account, new password &
confirm new password.
Is there any known way of automatically populating the
Domain field with the NT/AD domain the company is using?
I'm looking at the "aexp.htr" file that is used to
generate the change password, & cannot figure this out.

all help is greatly appreciated.

Blue.

2. PST file on CD-R

3. OWA, SSSL, Change password help requested

4. Exchange MAchine IP Change: OWA no longer works.

5. OWA Password changes, help!

6. adding a second server to my site

7. HELP: Change password thru OWA

8. Need help from the experts regarding OWA change password

9. OWA password change -- Help!!

10. Need help from the experts regarding OWA change password

11. OWA does not prompt for password change when password expires