Exchance 5.0 and GSM

Post by Jari Sylvi » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
start-up?

Thanks
Jari

Please E-Mail Reply:

Exchance 5.0 and GSM

Post by Anthon » Wed, 04 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Check your binding order.

--
Anthony

>I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
>slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
>about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
>does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
>start-up?

>Thanks
>Jari

>Please E-Mail Reply:

1. Exchance 5.0 and GSM

I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
start-up?

Thanks
Jari

Please E-Mail Reply:

2. Searching over multiple mailboxes in Exchange2000

3. Exchance 5.0 always dial's out

4. Problems with ExhangeIS

5. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

6. Exchange 2000 Error

7. GSM Short Message Service app for Exchange/Outlook

8. Inbox Assistant - Auto Reply (not replying to internet e-mails)

9. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

10. GSM, Infrarouge et Windows 2000 PRO

11. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

12. MS-Exchance: FAX file .AWD