Exchange Email forwarding

Post by Alan McCran » Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have a office in boston and I need to forward their mail. Problem is that
the business cards where printed with our domain in mpls and I need to
forward to their domain.

Is there a way forward on exchange 4.0 without having multiple people show
up in the global list for each person that needs to have their email
forwarded.

Thank you

1. Exchange email forward to a pulic folder

How can I get email sent to a specific email address to be
delivered to a pulic folder.

I have created the pulic folder with the mail enabled and
the email address assigned that I want, but they keep
ending up in the postmasters inbox as undeliverable.

I then created the user with the email address and
forwarded it to the new email address for the public
folder with the same results.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ted

2. How can i restore a database

3. Exchange - email forwarding

4. Open relay despite OK config ?

5. Forwarding email in EXCHANGE to another internet email address

6. Sending EMail

7. FORWARD EMAIL TO AN EMAIL ADRES WICH IS NOT AN USER OF EXCHANGE

8. Unattended install of Exchange

9. Forward an exchange email account to ISP email account

10. Email hosting company that will forward all email to inhouse Exchange server

11. How to forward mails coming to specific address to forward to another email account

12. Forwarding Email from Internal Client to External Email

13. MVPs please help - Forwarding emails to a server by email addresses