SP4 Install Error with OWA

Post by Pete » Sat, 19 May 2001 08:25:53

Towards the end of the installation of service pack 4 on Exchange 5.5 I get an
error stating "Outlook Web Access Failed to Install Property", then a Facility
Error number 076a-c00e-49f8 appears and the installation aborts.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks,

Peter

SP4 Install Error with OWA

Post by Tony Wood » Sun, 20 May 2001 01:44:16

I haven't. Have you stopped all services like AV scanner and such?

--
Tony Woods MCSE, CNA
Microserve.ca

Towards the end of the installation of service pack 4 on Exchange 5.5 I get
an
error stating "Outlook Web Access Failed to Install Property", then a
Facility
Error number 076a-c00e-49f8 appears and the installation aborts.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks,

Peter

1. Error when trying to install SP4 on OWA

I have OWA on a separate server than Exchange. I have only
the OWA and IIS service install on this server. However,
when I try to install SP4 for needed hotfixes, it will not
install thus displaying file not found. I thought I do not
have to install exchange on the OWA server just the OWA
service and of course IIS.

Please assist.

2. Restoring Exchange 5.5 sp4 via BackupExec

3. D watson error ..installing SP4

4. How to printout the address book??

5. Exchange SP4 install error

6. Copying incoming email

7. Dr. Watson error installing SP4 on EX 5.5

8. X-Complaints-To

9. Installing SP4 - Access Denied error at end

10. error 6: handle invalid After installing Sp4 and Sp2 for Exchange

11. Exchange 5.5 SP4 Install Error

12. Exch SP4 install error

13. error while installing exchange SP4