Compaq Proliant 9.1 GB SCSI-Wide Hot Swap Hard Drive Liquidation

1. NT 3.0 GB Limit on SCSI Hard Drive???

My Organization has recently installed NT Server 4.0. We cannot get NT to
format a partition larger than 3 GB with an ADAPTEC AHA-2940 Ultra Wide
Controller and a Seagate ST34572W Drive. NT can create the partition and see
the entire drive it just won't format the partition. We have contacted
Adaptec and were told this is a limitation on NT. Is this true or is
something setup incorrectly. We have tried this in two different machines
with the same result. Any help or responses would be appreciated.

Owen Rigdon

2. Dial up

3. Problem with 9 GB SCSI drives and Exchange?

4. OWA does not display domain name dialog box after upgrade

5. Hard drive swap

6. OWA.. adding attachments

7. Problem: 9-GB hard disk drive & Exchange

8. LDIFDE - Organisational Units

9. W2K AS in Compaq ProLiant DL580, frequent ASR without BSOD

10. Exchange Server 5.5 and Compaq Proliant series

11. W2K AS in Compaq ProLiant DL580, frequent ASR without BSOD

12. compaq proliant 8000