Company / Shared Calender & Web Access

Post by Kell » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:42:10

Hi every one

I just setup my SBS 2000 with exchange. Its working great.

Wana know how to setup following:

1.  Is there a company/shared calender. where all users hv
access ?

2. How users can check their emails, calender (or whole
outlook) remotely through web?

3. How can I have my secretary maintain my calender
without login as my id?

Thanks

Company / Shared Calender & Web Access

Post by VS » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:55:31

Check http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm and
http://www.slipstick.com/exs/owa.htm.

Intermedia.NET (VS)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> Hi every one

> I just setup my SBS 2000 with exchange. Its working great.

> Wana know how to setup following:

> 1.  Is there a company/shared calender. where all users hv
> access ?

> 2. How users can check their emails, calender (or whole
> outlook) remotely through web?

> 3. How can I have my secretary maintain my calender
> without login as my id?

> Thanks

Company / Shared Calender & Web Access

Post by bryan wiggin » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:25:41

Hi

See below:

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi every one

>I just setup my SBS 2000 with exchange. Its working great.

>Wana know how to setup following:

>1.  Is there a company/shared calender. where all users
hv
>access ?

Yes, in the Public Folders (Corporate Calendar)

Quote:

>2. How users can check their emails, calender (or whole
>outlook) remotely through web?

Set up and OWA server

Quote:

>3. How can I have my secretary maintain my calender
>without login as my id?

give appropriate permissions to said mailbox and then your
secretary can open your calendar in her Outlook session
and/or delegate access from your profile
Quote: