How do I specify an "IHAVE" newsfeed?

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. OWA - Keep needing to re-install.

3. "503 Sender already specified" error

4. delaying mail on the exchange server

5. "Routing extensions was not specified..."

6. Exchange IIS dir prompts for login when accessed by IP number?

7. Newsfeed "full pull"

8. Print the personal address book

9. Display "Old" messages in newsfeed

10. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

11. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

12. Specifying "Replies-To:" or "Errors-To:" for Exchange Processes

13. Failure Audit "Security", "Directory Service Access", "565" on DC