outbox is stuck, help!

Post by Lee & Barbara Riorda » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I've been using Exchange for over 2 years, now all of a sudden my mail
won't go out. I'm not on a network or anything. The only thing I've done is
click on mail in Explorer to check it out - (I haven't used it) Now when I
click on it, Exchange comes up, but no mail will go out. Please help, I'm
getting very frustrated. Thank you!!

outbox is stuck, help!

Post by Lee & Barbara Riorda » Mon, 09 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I've been using Exchange for over 2 years, now all of a sudden my mail
won't go out. I'm not on a network or anything. The only thing I've done is
click on mail in Explorer to check it out - (I haven't used it) Now when I
click on it, Exchange comes up, but no mail will go out. Please help, I'm
getting very frustrated. Thank you!!

1. Restoring a Exchange Server 2000-----help me I am stuck

Hi all,

I face problems when I try to restore the production
exchange server 2000 to a standby server. The restoring is
tried with the online backup.

The standby servers harddisk pertitions are exactly same
as the production server.
The following were performed to restore.
1. Installed windows 2000 on the standby server.
2.Installed the same service pack for windows 2000 as in
the production server.
3.Restored the system drive (C drive) in the stand by
server.(from the on line backup)
4.Restored the system state in the stand by server ( from
the online backup)
5.Installed the exchange server 2000 in disaster recovery
mode in the stanby server.
6.Installed the service packs in disaster recovery mode in
the stand by server as same as in the production server.
After all the above, when tried to restore the exchange
database (informatin store) from the online backup I was
promted to enter the temperory location for the log and
patch files.
When I give the temperory loctaion, it promts unable to
create the log path, make sure the path is correct.

FYI, Its not removable storage media, its hrddisk I have
tried in all the parttions ( both administrative and non-
admin shares). Inspite of that I get the same error when I
give the temp loction for the restore.

pls help me....I got stuck

Thanking you in advance.

Perumal

2. ISP POP3 or Exchange

3. Mail stuck in Outbox (help desperately needed)

4. Undeliverable:

5. Help -- Messages stuck in Outbox

6. Public Folders

7. Mail stuck in Outbox (help desperately needed)

8. OWA (Exchnage 5.5) with PDA's

9. Help with stuck Outbox

10. Exchange 2000 Mail is stuck in outbox Help!!

11. Mail stuck in Outbox (help desperately needed)

12. Fax Stuck in Outbox--HELP!

13. Please HELP!--Fax stuck in outbox--Outlook 98.