Multiple "domain" setups

Post by Sean Bryso » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Group,

Currently I host several small websites from my IIS 5 server and I would
like to provide email to these sites but nly use one installation of
Exchange 2000.  I would like the emails to represent the domains.  For
example, suppose I have two websites (webone.com and webtwo.com) on the same

What is the best way to set-up Exchange to do this?

I appreciate the help.

Regards,

Sean

Multiple "domain" setups

Post by Ed Woodric » Sun, 05 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Try reading some of the many other postings on the subject.

Hint: default recipient policy.

> Group,

> Currently I host several small websites from my IIS 5 server and I would
> like to provide email to these sites but nly use one installation of
> Exchange 2000.  I would like the emails to represent the domains.  For
> example, suppose I have two websites (webone.com and webtwo.com) on the
same

> What is the best way to set-up Exchange to do this?

> I appreciate the help.

> Regards,

> Sean

Multiple "domain" setups

Post by Martin Tui » Mon, 06 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I believe that the hosting with Exchange 2000 whitepaper would help you . It
is on the MS website.

--
Martin Tuip
http://www.exchange-mail.org

----

Member of CDOLive
The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application
Development
http://www.cdolive.com

> Group,

> Currently I host several small websites from my IIS 5 server and I would
> like to provide email to these sites but nly use one installation of
> Exchange 2000.  I would like the emails to represent the domains.  For
> example, suppose I have two websites (webone.com and webtwo.com) on the
same

> What is the best way to set-up Exchange to do this?

> I appreciate the help.

> Regards,

> Sean

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. Search: loadsim.exe (download-address)

3. Setup for Multiple pop3 "servers"

4. Help!! Clients have options locked down

5. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

6. Exchange Install -- Master or Resource Domain?

7. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

8. Distributition Lists

9. Re-Running "setup /domainprep"

10. setup erorr "remote directory service "

11. Installed with "setup /r"--now I can't do anything

12. IE 5.5 "Setup not complete..."

13. "Resetting" OL98 clients to original setup