add child domain address w/o creating childdomain

add child domain address w/o creating childdomain

Post by DJ » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:34:16

We are running Exchange 2000 server on mixed win2000 AD

second Exchange sevrer to handle mails for

how to do this, or any articale from MS site. I can't find
it. Basiclly we don't like to setup a subdomain and DC to
do this project. Is it possible? We only like to setup a
second exchange server on standlone win2k server then join
to domain.com. How to config realated DC, DNS on
domain.com?
Thx a lot!!!!
.

add child domain address w/o creating childdomain

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:45:59

Here is a link that should help you out:

Hope this helps

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

> We are running Exchange 2000 server on mixed win2000 AD

> second Exchange sevrer to handle mails for

> how to do this, or any articale from MS site. I can't find
> it. Basiclly we don't like to setup a subdomain and DC to
> do this project. Is it possible? We only like to setup a
> second exchange server on standlone win2k server then join
> to domain.com. How to config realated DC, DNS on
> domain.com?
> Thx a lot!!!!
> .

1. add second Ex2k for child domain address

We are running Exchange 2000 server on mixed win2000 AD

second Exchange sevrer to handle mails for

how to do this, or any articale from MS site. I can't find
it. Basiclly we don't like to setup a subdomain and DC to
do this project. Is it possible? We only like to setup a
exchange server on standlone win2k server then join to
domain.com. How to config DC, DNS on domain.com without
creating subdomain student.domain.com

Thx a lot!!!!

2. Attachments freezing up outlook clients..

3. No Email address created in Child Domain

4. /forestprep don't work - no schema update

5. Adding Child domain to Exchange

6. Please help

7. Adding a exchange server in a second domain to act as a child server

8. Exporting mailboxes

9. Adding a new child domain into a existing forest with existing exchagne 2000

10. Creating accounts in Child Domain

11. creating mailboxs to a child domain users ?!?

12. Creating a child domain for Exchange 2k

13. Creating a mailbox for a user in a child domain