Can't send internet mail through Internet Mail Service

Can't send internet mail through Internet Mail Service

Post by klkod jkjs » Wed, 01 Nov 2000 07:04:40

Hello!.

Can anybody help med? I have installed the Internet Mail Service on my
exchange Server 5.5 but I cant send mails to the internet. The messages
never leaves the outbox in Outlook98 until i get a meesage from SystenAdm,
that says there is some faults.
How do I get on with this problem?

Can't send internet mail through Internet Mail Service

Give us exact error..