exchange 2000 with apache as front end server

exchange 2000 with apache as front end server

Post by thoma » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:40:36

hi all!

anyone got some experience with apache as front end server
for the exchange server. I need http access to our mail,
and i dont want to publish our iis server on the internett.

anyone got a link to a site that explains how to do this?

thomas

exchange 2000 with apache as front end server

Post by Tino Donderwinke » Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:50:19

Since apache servers cannot use CDO objects, this seems like IMPOSSIBLE to
me!

--

With regards,

Tino Donderwinkel