How to setup two domain name's email accounts in MS Exchange 2000 Server

How to setup two domain name's email accounts in MS Exchange 2000 Server

Post by Davi » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 16:50:30

Dear All,

I have a MS Exchange 2000 Server on Windows 2000 Server.
and existed a domain name(abc.com) registed and email

Now, i want add a domain name(bbb.com) and email account

Can i setup new domain name and email account? if can, how
to setup?

Thank a lot for any Advise,

David

How to setup two domain name's email accounts in MS Exchange 2000 Server

Post by Mark Fugat » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 23:52:28

Here is an article that explains how to configure Exchange 2000 to handle
mail for multiple SMTP domains:
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=60

Hope this helps

--