OWA says the server is down, even though the protocol is enabled

OWA says the server is down, even though the protocol is enabled

Post by Joh » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

        I have my http protocol enabled, and viewing public folders
anonymously is even enabled, but when I try to log into a box, I get
the "server is down or http disabled" message.  I've gone through the
troubleshooting steps in Q180417 to no avail.  Any ideas?

1. Message routing even though all options say don't

Our Exchange Srvr 5.5 (SP4, NT4 SP6a + fixes)is being used
to relay messages, the culprit 218.70.138.84 is getting
around the authentication (MS article Q199656 ) . We have
since installed sendmail to relay to our Exch server, this
way sendmail will do the ip authentication as well as only
allow mail destined for our own domain.
My question is , how are they getting around the
authentication?

2. Exchange 5.0 to 5.5 upgrade fail

3. Backup Exec says I am corrupt

4. How do you Disable or Filter Attachments?

5. How do i know what protocol I am using

6. Lotus notes connector issues

7. Exchange shuts down between 12:00 - 01:00 AM

8. Hidden Name from GAL

9. Removing last exchange 5.5 server from AD - even though server uninstalled

10. OWA doesn't require password for one particular user even though password is assigned

11. OWA 2000.I am new to OWA.....!

12. OWA says server is down or HTTP disabled