SMTP Connector bug?

Post by Niels Schoo » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:22:48

Hi,

I'm configuring the SMTP connector in Exchange 2000 (with sp). I don't want
to use a Smart Host, but want Exchange to deliver the messages itself, so on
the General tab I select DNS.

But when I click OK, I get the error message "You must specify a Smart Host"
... Why? is this a bug?? I can't close the property window unless I select
to use a smart host again.

Help! Who knows what's wrong? I think it now forwards everything to my
virtual smtp server.

Regards
Niels

1. Bug? SMTP Connector

Hi,

I'm configuring the SMTP connector in Exchange 2000 (with sp). I don't want
to use a Smart Host, but want Exchange to deliver the messages itself, so on
the General tab I select DNS.

But when I click OK, I get the error message "You must specify a Smart Host"
... Why? is this a bug?? I can't close the property window unless I select
to use a smart host again.

Help! Who knows what's wrong? I think it now forwards everything to my
virtual smtp server.

Regards
Niels

2. Notes 4.6 to Exhange

3. BUG BUG BUG OnSyncSave OnSyncDelete Event Sink pair

4. Installing OWA in a workgroup

5. SMTP Connector with SMTP Virtual Server with different SMTP port does not work

6. Exchange chat service.

7. ArcServe 6.61 DBagent for Microsoft Exchange 5.0 - dbserve.exe error

8. Bug in Bug Tracking App.

9. Bug tracking sample doesn't send bug task to recepient

10. Routing groups connector and SMTP connector

11. SMTP Connector and Routing Group Connector

12. Moving mail from an X.400 connector to an SMTP connector