Accept Mail From Mutiple Domains

Post by BadMi » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 09:16:25

On 5.5 I had 20 domains incoming and set up mutiple POP3
accounts for clients. I cannot find this path in 2000. It
looks like I have to set up mutiple virtual servers? Can
someone point me in the right direction.

Firewall with Nat forwarding mail to IP of the box.
Default smtp server set to this IP.

BadMin

Accept Mail From Mutiple Domains

Post by Georg » Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:49:22

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q268/8/38.ASP

jori

Quote:> On 5.5 I had 20 domains incoming and set up mutiple POP3
> accounts for clients. I cannot find this path in 2000. It
> looks like I have to set up mutiple virtual servers? Can
> someone point me in the right direction.

> Firewall with Nat forwarding mail to IP of the box.
> Default smtp server set to this IP.

> BadMin

Accept Mail From Mutiple Domains

Post by Da Exchange M » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 05:43:27

goto recipient policies and either create a new policy for each domain name
or add all of the e-mail domains to the default policy
then goto recipient update services and update now on both the entrprise
and domain
Microsoft Messaging Support

Please do not reply directly by email unless asked specifically to do so.

Need a answer quick? Most answers can be found in TechNet. Give it a try
today at: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/index/default.asp

Exchange white papers and other useful documents can be found at:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange

Subject: Accept Mail From Mutiple Domains