1. Exchange 2000 SP2 having troubles when connecting to Active Directory
My E2K installation pereodically logs events like following:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: LDAP
Event ID: 2066
Process INETINFO.EXE (PID=148). An LDAP Notify call failed -
Server=xxxxx.xxxxx.xx Error code=80040920. Base
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=xxxxxx,DC=xx, Filter=, Scope=0.
My domain have 2 DCs. E2K running on the Win2K server that is not DC.
Eventually (after intensive viewing or changing users Exchange properties)
Exchange server hangs, and all incoming mail stays in queue 'Messages
awaining directory lookup'. The only solution in this case is to reboot E2K
What can cause a such behavior and what should I do with that?
Thanks a lot to all in advance.
2. Multiple form libraries
3. trouble with CDO and ASP accessing Exchange 2000 public folders
4. How can I set an automatic footer for a message?
5. troubles after installing exchange 2000 sp2
6. Undisclosed Recipients (SPAM)
7. trouble configuring exchange server 2000
8. Delayed email
9. Troubles upgrading Exchange 5.5 site to 2000
10. Trouble to reinstall Exchange 2000
11. Trouble with Exchange 2000 IM
12. Trouble Uninstalling an Exchange 2000 server
13. Exchange 2000 Trouble...