Trouble with OWA for Exchange 2000

Post by Travi » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:19:48

I have Exchange 2000 w/SP4 installed on a 2003 Standard
server. All of the appropriate Exchange services are up
and running. When I try to access mail via Outlook Web
Access I am prompted for a username and password but once
I enter this information, I get a 404 error page cannot be
found. This occurs on every user and I am sure that the
correct username and password are being used. Does anyone
know why OWA is not working properly? Thanks in advance
for any assistance.

Trouble with OWA for Exchange 2000

Post by Leif Pederse » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:30:38

Hi,

Exchange 2000 is not supported on a windows 2003 server (all types of errors
might happen).

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321648

Leif

1. Exchange 2000 SP2 having troubles when connecting to Active Directory

Hi All!

My E2K installation pereodically logs events like following:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: LDAP
Event ID: 2066
Date:  03.07.2002
Time:  20:08:20
User:  N/A
Computer: xxxxxxxxx
Process INETINFO.EXE (PID=148). An LDAP Notify call failed -
Server=xxxxx.xxxxx.xx Error code=80040920. Base
DN=cn=1,cn=SMTP,cn=Protocols,CN=XXXXXX,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative
Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Xxxxx,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=xxxxxx,DC=xx, Filter=, Scope=0.

My domain have 2 DCs. E2K running on the Win2K server that is not DC.

Eventually (after intensive viewing or changing users Exchange properties)
Exchange server hangs, and all incoming mail stays in queue 'Messages
awaining directory lookup'. The only solution in this case is to reboot E2K
server.

What can cause a such behavior and what should I do with that?

Thanks a lot to all in advance.

2. Multiple form libraries

3. trouble with CDO and ASP accessing Exchange 2000 public folders

4. How can I set an automatic footer for a message?

5. troubles after installing exchange 2000 sp2

6. Undisclosed Recipients (SPAM)

7. trouble configuring exchange server 2000

8. Delayed email

9. Troubles upgrading Exchange 5.5 site to 2000

10. Trouble to reinstall Exchange 2000

11. Trouble with Exchange 2000 IM

12. Trouble Uninstalling an Exchange 2000 server

13. Exchange 2000 Trouble...