Installing OWA 2000 on second IIS WEB Page

Installing OWA 2000 on second IIS WEB Page

Post by Joe Kacmari » Tue, 13 May 2003 03:52:40

Any information on how to install OWA support on a second
WEP Page in a sinle IIS Server would be greatly
appreciated.

I have run throught the Exchange 2000 install a few times
and have seen nothing on selecting which IIS WEB Server to
install on.

Thanks in advance!

Installing OWA 2000 on second IIS WEB Page

Post by MVP » Wed, 14 May 2003 03:20:50

OWA 2000 must be run from the Exchange 2000 Server for Standard Edition.
Different from Exchange 5.5, OWA is installed automatically since Exchange
2000 uses Windows IIS by design.

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

Quote:> Any information on how to install OWA support on a second
> WEP Page in a sinle IIS Server would be greatly
> appreciated.

> I have run throught the Exchange 2000 install a few times
> and have seen nothing on selecting which IIS WEB Server to
> install on.

> Thanks in advance!

1. Outlook Web Access - How to install on second IIS Server

On my internal LAN, I have an Exchange 5.5 SP2 server running IIS4.0 with
Outlook Web Access.  It works fine.  I built a new IIS 4.0 Server which will
be publicly accesible.  I need to know how I can host Outlook Web Access on
the new IIS server.

Do I have to install Exchange Server on the new IIS Server, or can I just
set the IIS Server up to host OWA for the current Exchange installation on
the Exchange Server?

Does anyone have any documentation on how to set this up?  All the KB's I
have found deal with troubleshooting OWA, or installing it on second sites
on the same server.

Thanks,
Jim

2. Posting attachment to public folder using 'web form'

3. Problems incomming mail EX 5.0

4. Internet Header Problem

5. OWA using seperate Web Page in IIS

6. Default Recipient Policy Problem

7. Make OWA the default web page in IIS.

8. Install OWA on second web site

9. OWA-second login for password page

10. How can I only install a OWA 2000 on a internet WEB Server

11. How to install WEB access to MSX on the second server in the site