Tow SMTP Directions

Post by Jose Rodrigue » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 19:04:58

Hi all!

I have an Exchange 5.5 with two Internet domains 'enterprisea.com' and
'enterpriseb.com'

?How I can do that the client select the direction in 'from' direction?

I can't create two mailboxes and give access to open the mailboxes. For
example in Outlook the uses have the posibilite of send with both names (but
without two mailboxes)

Microsoft tell me that this is impossible (???)

Suggests???

Thanks in advance

Jose Ma Rodriguez

1. Two SMTP Directions

Hi all!

I have an Exchange 5.5 with two Internet domains 'enterprisea.com' and
'enterpriseb.com'

?How I can do that the client select the direction in 'from' direction?

I can't create two mailboxes and give access to open the mailboxes. For
example in Outlook the uses have the posibilite of send with both names (but
without two mailboxes)

Microsoft tell me that this is impossible (???)

Suggests???

Thanks in advance

Jose Ma Rodriguez

2. Mail notification in Exchange 5.0

3. Direction SMTP mail to *.*@mydomain.com

4. Delivered Message Makes Reader Scroll

5. Two SMTP Directions

6. HELP !!! Outlook Profiles

7. Tow servers

8. How do I set up a public folder so that calendar information can be viewed?

9. tow domains

10. Tow accounts in different domains at one exch5.5 server

11. tow domains on one exch 5.5 srever

12. How Tow Secure IMC ?

13. Send message between tow domains