Exchange server 2003 OWA identiy privileges

Exchange server 2003 OWA identiy privileges

Post by paul ya » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:50:24

Hi,

I configured an Exchange server 2003 OWA on IIS6 in a windows 2003
server. I would like to change the identiy under which OWA's
application pool(ExchangeApplicationPool) runs. The default identity
for this application pool is 'LocalSystem', I would like to create a
domain user to run that application pool so that I can assign more
privilige for that domain user.

My question is that what kind of privileges are needed so that the
application pool for OWA can work properly under the new identy,
basically I needed to create a domain user which has all or a subset
privileges as 'LocalSystem'.

Any advice is appreciated.

Paul