2 exchange 2000 servers

Post by John » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:07:02

I am setting two sbs 2000 servers for the 1 company on
different sites. all email will for all users (both sites)
will be collected at site1. this email then needs to be
forwarded to site2 for the required users.

a bit of info on the above scenario would be appreciated.

thanks

John.

2 exchange 2000 servers

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:30:53

Apart from don't do it and use full W2K/E2K?
You'll have to have two forests which might be a limiting
factor if people go to the other site and expect to work,
but the question around mail collection and delivery is:
on the smtp virtual server on site 1 configure
the "forward all mail with unresolved recipients to host"
which is located on the Messages tab to send mail to site
2.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----