Forms Problems

Post by Todd Purifo » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have a form I was going ot put into Organization forms.  I put it in
there, and then on my PC I can see them.  However, none of the other people
at the site actually see anything I put there?

Any ideas why?

Forms Problems

Post by jo.. » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I have a form I was going ot put into Organization forms.  I put it in
> there, and then on my PC I can see them.  However, none of the other people
> at the site actually see anything I put there?

> Any ideas why?

check the rights using exchange admin, tools, formsadmin.

another reason. You might use another language client than the rest of
the users. so make another language forms library and place your form
there

jiv

1. Organizational Forms problem

All of a sudden we can not pull up the Organizational Forms, personal
forms load  fine.  But, when a user tries to select 'choose form' from
the Outlook client (2000) Tools-Forms-'Choose Form' drop down menu, it
times out and says either "Form load failed" or prompts for a user ID
and password but that authentication does not load the form either.
What has happened...

2. Exchange 5.5 stumper

3. Form Problems

4. Cannot send to one domain (Host Unreachable

5. Scheduler 7 forms problem

6. setting up resource account

7. Exchange Forms Problem

8. Auto Profile

9. WSS Custom form problem

10. Exchange forms problem

11. Custom form problem.

12. Outlook Form Problem

13. Replicating Public Folder Form problem