LAN Mail

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:06:55

Replied in exchange.admin - if you need to post to multiple groups, it's
best to do so all at once in a single message (separate the NG names with
commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

> Hi All...
> I was using NT Server 4.0 as server and win98 PC's as workstations, I
> was have an Internal Mail in my network by using a feature that was
> in that environment.
> So, How Can I do that on the Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000
> Workstations ( Professional ) environment? Without Exchanger

1. LAN MAil

--

Best Regards.
----------------

2. message forwarding in exchange 2000

3. LAN Mail

4. Sending a footnote automatically ? How can I do it?

5. Virus Protection in MS Exchange?

6. LAN mail server

7. Group docs + forms with same column?

8. LAN Mail

9. LAN MAil

10. LAN mail to Internet

11. Cannot access LAN mail unless I connect to ISP first.