Multiple Instance of Mailbox Data?

Post by Jay » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:34:31

Is it possible to have multiple instances of a Mailbox
and have them replicate with each other?

The problem I am trying to solve is has to do with
traveling users who use desktop PCs.  They will go
between 2 different sites connected with a
slow/intermittent link.  I would like to have the data
located at both sites and allow the user to login to the
local system so that they have acceptable performance.
All data must show up at both sides (doesn't have to be
fast, but needs to get there).  Is this possible with any
3rd party products?

I know that I can replicate PST files back and forth, but
there have been so many posts regarding corruption of
PSTs (especially large ones) and the 2GB limit on PSTs.
So if possible I am looking for a solution that can get
around these limitations.

Any ideas?

jt

1. Multiple instance of Mailbox Data?

[...]

2. Please advise on Public folders consolidation

3. Problem with mailbox receiving multiple instances of the same message

4. Exchange Server Resource Kit

5. Connection Problem

6. Multiple instances of appointments

7. SSL caused OWA interface to change

8. Multiple Outlook Instances

9. Exchange multiple instances

10. Multiple Instances in Exchange Server 5.0

11. Multiple Exchange instances

12. multiple instances