Is it easier to load and config OWA 5.5 on my Exchange
Server or load and config OWA on a separate server
I upgraded my 5.5 server to 2K tonight.
1. My site name included an underscore so I had to rename it prior to
2. This required that I remove the Internet Mail Connection prior to
upgrade as well
3. I upgrade the server, no major issues.
4. Almost everything works, I can access my mailboxes, public folders,
etc. I have the ability to send mail out from my mailbox.
5. When I send mail back to my E2K server I get an automaitc reply
Why can't Exchange route the mail the the appropriate mailbox?
I verified that all services are running, including SMTP.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
10. owa - easy one
12. owa - easy one