Easiest OWA config??

Post by richar » Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:51:19

Is it easier to load and config OWA 5.5 on my Exchange
Server or load and config OWA on a separate server
entirely?
Deadlines!!!

Thanks

1. SMTP config issue, should be an easy one..

I upgraded my 5.5 server to 2K tonight.

1. My site name included an underscore so I had to rename it prior to
upgrade.
2. This required that I remove the Internet Mail Connection prior to
upgrade as well
3. I upgrade the server, no major issues.
4. Almost everything works, I can access my mailboxes, public folders,
etc.  I have the ability to send mail out from my mailbox.
5. When I send mail back to my E2K server I get an automaitc reply

was undeliverable.

Why can't Exchange route the mail the the appropriate mailbox?

I verified that all services are running, including SMTP.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

2. Migrating Public Folders from 5.5 to 2000

3. What is the easiest way to customize OWA's logon.asp

4. General Question

5. 1 Easy Question about Exch 2000 OWA

6. Besprechungsanfrage ?ffnen...?

7. owa - easy one