Global Address Book

Post by Pete » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know why you can't see other postoffices in the global address
book.   I have a ccMail connector installed and all the entries in my ccMail
postoffice replicate over to the global address listing, except the
postoffices...

Is this normal or is there a setting I'm forgetting?

Thanks

1. Multiple Global Address Books Or Address Book by Group

I am in the process of starting an ASP ( Application Service
Provider).  We have Exchange Server 5.5 running on the latest service
packs.  My question is can I create a Address Book for a User group
that will also enable shared calendars as well?

Craig Winograd

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Priv.edb keeps crashing.

3. Offline address book doesn't contain entire Global Address Book

4. Macintosh Client Locks Up Using RTF Colors

5. outlook address book vs pab vs global address books with exch server 4.0

6. Install Exchange Logged on as??

7. Global Address Book Addresses Being Converted from SMTP to EX

8. Help with restore of Exchange

9. How to add external addresses to the Global Address Book

10. Importing addresses in a sub global address book

11. Address do not appear in global address book

12. add SMTP address to global address book