Connect from existing OutLook

Post by Lars Makiah » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Maybe you could tell me the steps required to connect from OutLook?
"Exchange server to your profile", what do you mean with profile?
Thanks,
Lars Makiaho

Connect from existing OutLook

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

Your profile is the collection of settings accessed through Control Panel |
Mail and Fax. It controls what kind of mail you can send and receive, where
messages are stored, and what address lists are available to you.

To connect to Exchange Server from Outlook, you need to add the Microsoft
Exchange Server service. It's also recommended that on the Delivery tab in
the profile, you make the Exchange Server mailbox the main location where
information is stored, rather than the Personal Folders service (which
might also be there).
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> Maybe you could tell me the steps required to connect from OutLook?
> "Exchange server to your profile", what do you mean with profile?
> Thanks,
> Lars Makiaho

1. Cannot Connect To Existing Site

I have to move my Exchange Server.  I am trying to install another server,
join the site, and then move the mail boxes.
When I try to join the existing site I get a message stating that the
existing server is installed as a stand alone server and to intall the
connector.
I also have a copy of Enterprise Exchange.
Can I install the connector from the Enterprise CD to the existing server?
Can I upgrade the existing server to enterprise?

Please help

2. how to access exchange mailbox using owa without using domain account

3. How to connect exchange 2000 with existing exchange 5.5

4. Connecting to Exchange news sever - takes 3 minutes?!

5. Can't Connect To ExSvr with Existing User

6. OWA 5.5 Find Names

7. Connecting a new Exchange Server to an existing site

8. OWA ?, in a Multi-Domain environment?

9. reinstalling exchange fails when connecting to an existing site

10. Problem w/ connecting an Exchange Server 4.0 to an existing Exch Server 5.5

11. Unable to connect E2k to existing site..

12. cannot connect to existing mailboxes

13. Outlook 2000 connects fast only when I connect to the INTERNET