=20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

=20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

Post by Mark » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Everytime I send a e-mail to someone it has =20 at the end of each line.
can somone tell me what is causing this?

Thanks,

Mark

=20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

Post by Sigi Jagot » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Normally this is caused by a MIME extension!
--
Siegfried Jagott
Lead Consultant - Exchange Server

Quote:> Everytime I send a e-mail to someone it has =20 at the end of each line.
> can somone tell me what is causing this?

> Thanks,

> Mark

=20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

Post by Anthony Atkielsk » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You may be using special characters in your message that have no
equivalents in ordinary 7-bit ASCII.
--
Anthony

Quote:> Everytime I send a e-mail to someone it has =20 at the end of each line.
> can somone tell me what is causing this?

> Thanks,

> Mark

1. 20 Exchange Servers over 20 Sites using Dynamic RAS

Dear All,

    I am looking for some help with a problem we are encountering whilst
planning an Exchange implementation. I would like to have 20 Exchange
servers connected using Dynamic RAS with name resolution being provided
using the HOST file. However I am not sure what the HOST file should look
like at each location, as it could change depending which location initiates
the phone call.

    I am sure people have done this before, if anyone has any info they can
provide then it would be much appreciated. If you have any info please
contact me on my below email address.

Thanks

Matt

2. ADC Setup Problems.. Help!

3. Exchange 5.5 On Win2k Member Server

4. newsgroups within exchange

5. Performance Counter Information Store Send Queue Size permanently greater than 20

6. Internet Maqil Rules??

7. Send 1, deliver 20 Help!

8. OWA only displays 20 messages!!