Adding Patch Q248838engi.exe

Post by Nathan Schult » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I keep getting that I do not the correct version number on Exchange, it says
that it needs 2650 but has .

This means that I need to adjust the version number for exchange.  I believe
that this is in the registry, but I have not been able to find it to change
it.  Can any one help?

1. Q248838ENGI.EXE

I am getting an error addressed by one of the fixes in the above
Exchange 5.5 post-SP3 hotfix (Q2488ENGI.EXE). Has anybody applied this
hotfix and encountered any difficulties or gotchas? Enquiring minds want
to know. Alternatively, has anybody heard any rumors about how long
before we might see SP4?

GaryK

2. OWA "New message" window stay open after sending message

3. Hotfix to SP3 Q248838engi.exe

4. Mysterious Attachments

5. Downloading Offline Address Book

6. Exchange 5.5 - Q248838engi.exe

7. Outlook Meeting Request Shows as a Text Message

8. Store.exe patch

9. STORE.EXE Patch

10. Q320436enui386.EXE patch for Exchange 2K

11. Exchange 5.5 Store.exe patch version 2653.12?

12. Attachment's hotfix Q248838ENGI - any advise?