From address different to "real" address

Post by Karl Byrie » Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I am still fairly new to Exchange and Outlook, so please bear with me if
this is too basic a question.  I need to know how to:

1. give aliases on the Exchange server that redirect Internet mail to other
addresses.  It would be best if these aliases didn't need accounts on the
server.

2. In Outlook using IMAP4 connection how do you set it to show a return
address different to the sending address as the default?
 I have found how to do it using a POP3 connection, but can't find where to
change things in IMAP4.

Thanks in advance

Karl A. Byriel
Systems Administrator
Chemistry Department
The University of Queensland Qld 4072 Australia
Phone: 61-7-33654300 fax: 61-7-33654299
Mobile: 0411 157 448  HTTP://www.uq.edu.au/~chkbyrie

1. Different "Reply to " addresses

          We have a server running Exchange 5.5 SP4. A user running Outlook

wants to be able to reply to a message and have his reply show the "reply
to" address of whatever mailbox originally received the message. If it was
sent to "info," reply to "info;" if it was sent to "jack," reply to "jack."
Can this be done automatically without having to enter the "from" address
each time, logging onto each mailbox separately, or having two mail clients
open at the same time?

2. Printing Address Book

3. Displaying a different "From:" address

4. Publish Mail Contents to Web Page

5. Select different "reply to" addresses

6. Incoming/Outgoing Msg Sizes

7. X400 addresses on incoming mail converted to "bogos"smtp addresses

8. outlook form help

9. no addresses in "all address list"

10. Please Help""""""""""""""

11. view "real-time" queue

12. Changing sending address to "Proxy" address vice "Primary"

13. Sending Mail from Internet "address" not Exchange "address"