HELP: Active Server Page Question

Post by Matthew Russel » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

We are using Exchange Server 5.0 and are using it for a client posting
area for technical support questions.  They can access this site through
the WWW.

1.  Can I change the colors of the pages?  The baby-sh..t yellow and
brown just doesn't do it for us.  If so, where are they located?

2.  All of the users are technically anonomous (sp?) but is there a way
they put in an email address or their real name to post to this group?
When they try to post a message, can it go to their email client rather
than the ASP which allows for posting?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Email directly to me or post to the group.  Thanks.

Matt Russell

1. HELP: Active Server Page Question

We are using Exchange Server 5.0 and are using it for a client posting
area for technical support questions.  They can access this site through
the WWW.

1.  Can I change the colors of the pages?  The baby-sh..t yellow and
brown just doesn't do it for us.  If so, where are they located?

2.  All of the users are technically anonomous (sp?) but is there a way
they put in an email address or their real name to post to this group?
When they try to post a message, can it go to their email client rather
than the ASP which allows for posting?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Email directly to me or post to the group.  Thanks.

Matt Russell

2. viewing and managing enduser's server-based rules

3. join MSX2000 Organization

4. Read Address Book Properties from Active Server Pages (ASP) Page with VBScript

5. Q: Exchange2K don't accept email address.....

6. Setting the Sender using Active Messaging objects in VBScript in Active Server Pages

7. HELP Exessive Header Info sent to Inet clients

8. Active Messaging and Active Server Pages

9. Active Server Pages Problem - Help Needed !

10. Using Exchange and Active Server Pages.....HELP.....