Please Help""""""""""""""

Post by Lucsi Adle » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:40:08

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

1. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

I recently installed Microsoft Fax, but can't send anyhting...
in the help file, the say to open ms fax optiosn by: Tools, Microsoft Fax
tools, and then choosing options. But when I chosse options, it does
nothing. When I try to accesss it from the control panel, by: control panel,
mail, then selecting Micorosft Fax and choosing properties, it tells me I
miss a .dll ... could someone help me ?
reply to me , and to the newsgroup too.

Thank you

2. Exchange 2000 through firewall

3. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

4. Not receiveing failed email

5. Help with "in-reply-to", "references", "message-id" fields

6. How do I connect two Windows 2000 Pro Computers...

7. Failure Audit "Security", "Directory Service Access", "565" on DC

8. A chance to earn real money, no jokes, try it out!

9. Event ID: 4122 and Groupshield V4.5 ("""Conversion to internat format failed""" )

10. Where is "Why PST = BAD""

11. Subject: "Error" on "MAIL

12. Please help, very urgent "Exchange alternativ"