Subject: "Error" on "MAIL

Post by Shiva Shanka » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:04:06

HI,

Am getting this mail from my mails server what's is the cause ???

"MAIL" has reported a "Error".  Reported status is:
Queues - "Unknown"
Drives - "Unknown"
Services - "Error"
Memory - "Unknown"
CPU - "Unknown"

Thanks & Regard's

shiva

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. Change email address name to match domain ( I use an ISP to host my domain)

3. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

4. LOADSIM 2000 topology creation fails

5. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

6. ghost attachments in exchange - ATT10256.txt ???

7. Tracking Email by "Subject"

8. Question about Exchange 2000 Message tracking

9. Change the Subject of "OOF" message

10. subject in "out of office"

11. Cannot see chinese characters in "Subject"

12. Strange "No subject.eml" item

13. Undeliverable: "Subject"