Some difficulties with Shared Folders

Post by mopo » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have some problems with Shared Folders, why on some PC,
the Microsoft Exchange shared folders can be seen and access,
while others can be seen and cannot be access, and another
cannot be seen and access??

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Post by jo.. » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I have some problems with Shared Folders, why on some PC,
> the Microsoft Exchange shared folders can be seen and access,
> while others can be seen and cannot be access, and another
> cannot be seen and access??

> Any suggestions would be appreciated!

> Thanks!

I had that with one user.
Making a new profile resolved it in my case.

jiv

1. Some difficulties with Shared Folders

I have some problems with Shared Folders, why on some PC,
the Microsoft Exchange shared folders can be seen and access,
while others can be seen and cannot be access, and another
cannot be seen and access??

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. GetMessage - Folder_OnMessageCreated FAILS !

3. Mail via browser

4. Profile Maker 2.0b1 available for download.

5. Exchange Permission Question

6. Shared mailbox difficulty

7. Permission difficulties in Public Folders (Contacts)

8. Sharing public folders through M: file sharing

9. share contact folder - public folder - offline

10. Public Folder and Shared Folder