MS Mail Gateway removal

Post by Ashley Dre » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi..

I have installed the un-supported MICROSOFT WinNT MS mail SMTPgate..
NOW I want to remove it.. BUT I cannot.. I have tried install -r.. BUT
no go... can anyone list what components I need to remove and what and
how to edit whatever files I need to change to loose the SMTP gateway
on our MS mail postoffice..

Ashley Drees

Phone:             (44)1865-313882

[...]

1. Removal of SMTP Gateway in Ms-Mail

Not the proper newsgroup, but I thought someone here might know...

I can't find the original disks... so I'm not sure how to do it.  I'd like
to remove the entire SMTP gateway in Ms-Mail.  If I had the disks, I know I
could do an "Install -r" and it would.

Any ideas?

--
------------
Corbett Enders

---------

2. NAI GS4.5 SP1 Auto Updater

3. Ms Exchange 5.5 as a gateway between Ms-Mail and Lotus Notes

4. search page results - expansion

5. Looking for MS mail SMTP Gateway

6. MSKB articles Q166562 & Q166596 anyone? store.exe problems

7. looking for gateway for the MS Mail (Apple Talk)

8. Need to script about 1000 mailboxes to full access everyone

9. MS Mail w/ DOS SMTP Gateway

10. Using Exchange as an SMTP Gateway with MS Mail

11. Setting up MS Mail Gateway

12. Looking for Mail gateway from MS WGPO

13. Exchange 4.0 as SMTP gateway to MS Mail PO