FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX Facts

FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX Facts

Post by KFL » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi

I would like to send faxes from my exchange server. Is there any fax
gateway software available for exchange server v5.0?

Thanks for any help

Kevin leliard

1. Win95 fax to WFWG fax server

Please could somebody help me ?

I am trying to connect a Win95 PC to a WFWG small network.
Everything works fine, including Exchange to the old MSMail postoffice.
The problem is I cannot get Win95 to recognise the shared faxmodem on
the WFWG machine on the network.
I have seen a mention of this in a FAQ somewhere that said that there
was a patch issued to correct this ?
Does anyone know where I can now get a copy of this patch ?
Or am I doing something wrong elsewhere ?

Any help or advise would be very welcome.
Thanks
Paul

2. Adding names to Exchange Distribution List using VB

3. Sending fax from WP7 using ms fax

4. microsoft.public.exchange.admin disappeared?

5. Forwarding fax to remote user with 1 fax modem

6. SBS4.5 / EXCHANGE 5.0 BACKUP

7. Faxing from Exchange through MS-Mail Fax Server

8. Exchange Servers in 2 Forests

9. Merge Faxing with MS Fax/Windows Messaging

10. Network faxing with Microsoft Fax

11. Microsoft FAX Service: 'Undeliverable:', but FAX transmits okay

12. Sending faxes manually - Fax headers

13. Specifying a default fax cover page in Microsoft Fax