Please Help - Internet Mail Connector Setup

Please Help - Internet Mail Connector Setup

Post by AGV Products, Inc » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I know I'm just overlooking something, but could someone please tell me how
to setup Internet Mail Connector with Exchange 4.0. I was forced to
completly reinstall Exchange Server this week and now I can't seem to find
out how to get Internet Mail Connector installed. I'm not worried about the
details of IMC as I remember most of that, I just need to know how to get
it to show up under connections.

Could someone please tell me how stupid I am and how this is solved?

Thanks,
James Wise

or

1. ms mail connector setup: Please help

I am trying to setup ms mail connector and when I go to create/change (with
LAN option) and give the UNC path to my post office, it comes back with a
message " The network name could not be foun". I am going around and around
but don't seem to find the solution. What could I be doing wrong? My network
name is "centurycom", the post office is ccc, I am typing
\\centurycom\ccc\maildata but am getting the same message.
I am farely new to exchange world so forgive me if I am doing something
really stupid.

2. Hide Public Folders in OWA

3. HELP ME PLEASE I AM GOING NUTS, OVER EXCHANGE AND THE INTERNET MAIL CONNECTOR

4. Exchange 2003 and RTC Server

5. internet mail connector problems - please help!

6. Combining Mailboxes?

7. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

8. How can I protect Mailbox with a password?

9. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

10. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

11. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties in Exchnage Admininstrator........Please help

12. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

13. Please help me setup my Internet E-mail