Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003

Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003

Post by sac » Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:49:18

I've a single server exchange 5.5 installation in a
windows 2000 single domain. I am wondering what are the
pros and cons of upgrading the existing 5.5 installation
to exchange 2003 server? Or is it better to upgrade to
exchange 2000 first, and then to exchange 2003 server?

Thanks for any suggestions, and leads to the
information.....

Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003

Post by Brad Owen [MSFT » Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:35:35

There is no direct in-place upgrade path from Ex55 to Ex2003.

HTH

--
Brad Owen
Exchange Technical Support

Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:> I've a single server exchange 5.5 installation in a